Ace Marks Shoe Care
Caring for your dress shoes is cruial to making them last. Here are a few steps you can take in daily shoe care.
- Insert Shoe Trees in between wears
- Brush with horse hair brush after each use
- Brush with dauber on the edge where outsole meets upper after each use.
- Whenever possible, try to rotate your shoes throughout the week to give your shoe at least 24 hours to recover from the previous wear.
- If your shoes are wet, or if you notice some moisture inside the shoe, stuff your shoe with some newspaper to absorb the moisture. Allow to fully dry before wearing again.
Applying shoe polish every 9-10 wears is equally important. For a full step by step guide on polishing your Ace Marks shoes, please visit our shoe care guide.